Manual testing Training in ChandigarhManual testing Training in Chandigarh Course Objective:
Graplabs – a leading testing training institute in Chandigarh provides the best Manual testing Training Course in Chandigarh.
The easiest and fastest way to enter into the IT industry is through manual testing. All the IT companies are always on the lookout for fresh skilled talent to meet their project goals.
One of the most popular course is the Manual Testing Training Course. It covers the concepts on software quality assurance and manual testing. Students get to know about testing fundamentals, principles, QA processes, testing techniques and methodologies. The course-ware is designed from teaching basic to advanced software testing concepts followed by practical exposure on live applications to design test plan, test cases, defect reporting, defect validation and test report creation.
After completion of this manual testing training course in Chandigarh, student will be able to answer all testing related questions asked at fresher or experienced job positions.
We also provide a set of questionnaire that will contain all possible testing related questions. Feel free to contact us for any testing related query.
12 Key Skills Checklist to get a Testing Job
If you have the below skills, irrespective of Computers degree or not, you would be able to get a manual testing job.
- Good understanding on testing process
- Understanding about SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle)
- Different testing types and techniques
- Test Case creation skills
- Defect writing skills
- Understanding Defect life cycle, Severity and Priority
- Logical and analytical skills to review the user requirements and derive test cases from it
- Good written communication skills to write test cases and defects
- Good spoken skills to communicate with team members, lead/manager, product owners, development team and clients etc (Most important to clear interview)
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Time Management Skills